Smokers can cause themselves serious health problems The choice to smoke is made freely and with knowledge of dangers Smokers should therefore expect to pay more for medical treatment than non smokers

Smokers can cause themselves serious health problems. The choice to smoke is made freely and with knowledge of dangers.
Smokers should therefore expect to pay more for medical treatment than non-smokers.

Smoking has been vital part of Human’s problem for thousands of years. everyone has the choice of being a smoker or not. The people who choose to smoke,they know smoking harmful for their health. But i do not think smoker to pay more money for medical treatment than non-smoker. May be, smoker has illness which is not relate to smoking.

Illness which is caused by smoke it is smokers fault because they choose it and they pay more money than other people who is non-smoker.As their habit has serous health problems, relation to smoke. For example, my father to chose smoke after age of 15 and after approximately age of 40 he had health problems and he paid more money for his health. Smoker also damage to other people health, it is called passive smoking. They get smoke without smoking. And also, girls who have pregnant they specially must be careful about smoking or passive smoking.

On the other hand,I think smoker do not pay more money for their medical treatment than other people because their illness is not relate to smoking. For instance, my friend Jack who is active smoker,got serious injury during his journey after car accident and also Jack’s brother get injury the same time bu he is passive smoker.Nevertheless, Jack paid less money than his brother because their injury is not related to smoking. This example shows us,active smoker always do not pay more for medical treatment than non-smokers. It depends on type of illness.

In conclusion,smoking causes to many health problem,but we can not say that smoker pay more their medical treatment. I strongly suggest people must not use cigarette an other smoke for their health and other people health who get passive smoking.