Some people think that success is the best measure for intelligence while others think intelligence can be measured in other ways What s your opinion

Some people think that success is the best measure for intelligence,while others think intelligence can be measured in other ways.
What’s your opinion

Some people think that success is the best measure for intelligence. That thought is considered the most common conception among communities, especially the uncivilized ones.
However, there are many reasons that drives a person into success or either behind a successful community. Moreover, success definition could be differed from one to another.

Intelligence – in many occasions- couldn’t be the only success generator, as successful person needs more helping factors to reach propriety like surrounding community, the way of education and other available factors. While in other societies intelligence only becomes the main driver.
In other words, success could be achieved as a result of the person intelligence or it could be achieved through other surrounding factors regardless the concerned person is smart or not.
For example, in the urban communities, having the highest levels of education, the most advanced technologies and good standard of living, we can notice many successful models even if they are not smart enough. This could be appeared in the most of European countries, USA and recently in some Arab countries like United Arab Emirates.
Having said so, in international champions like Olympics, most of gold and silver winners are from the previously mentioned first world.

On the other hand, most of intelligent people in the third world doesn’t reach success due to the lack of other helping factors, and the intelligent one in third world communities suffers a lot to reach a good level of success.

In my opinion, intelligence in not enough to reach success, however, being successful in uncivilized countries requires more efforts than being successful in civilized community.