Some people think that teenagers use of internet should be limited Others feel that the internet is an academic resource that they should have free access to in order to do things such as homework and projects Discuss both these views and give your opinio

Some people think that teenagers’ use of internet should be limited. Others feel that the internet is an academic resource that they should have free access to, in order to do things such as homework and projects.

Discuss both these views and give your opinion.

Over the last decade, Internet was brought to our world with extreme benefit and much information, which gave young people for their study and social knowledge. While some people are of the opinion that teenagers should have more time with it for their education. I strongly believe there would be the limitation for secondary students on internet surfing.

To begin, teenagers are more likely to learn something new for their study such as searching internet give them more convenient for their schoolwork. Additionally, they will be quick learning with their lesson, which they try to find more information about it on web page. For instant, there are many websites with the general knowledge which is the main part for secondary schools. As part from the education of young people, social network with information technology today also give them benefit for interact with new people especially elder people. This will lead teenager to maturity and social activity.

However, the more usage of internet today will lead secondary peers to have least time for their education. Firstly, with little experience of them, they really like to have fun with everything different such as downloading music, movies and games. For example, they are so bore with their study and spending whole day for those things. Secondly, another drawback for them is sexuality over unsuitable websites will bring them to bad activities, which also lead to criminal action.

All in all, I believe that there are advantages for teenager using internet for their academic study, yet there would be some limitation over their usage.