Some think scientists should be allowed to send messages into space to communicate with other life forms while others believe this is too dangerous

Some think scientists should be allowed to send messages into space to communicate with other life forms while others believe this is too dangerous.

Issue are about aliens in space that are popular in the global. Some people believe that Scientists should be allowed to send message to aliens while orders think this is to hazardous I will explain my opinion in this essay.

First of all, if we send message to outer-resident have the respond successfully. This will answer the question that many people still might confused about the aliens do exist. Second, send data to galaxy would promote many of industries and develop the economy. This also lead to the formation of many major subject cosmology, astrology, and visit other planets, and satellites easier to see the aliens and what going on the galaxy.

Nevertheless, the aliens are not dangerous human don't know anything about aliens. They will invade our planet if they receive our messages.