Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? There is nothing that an uneducated person can teach an educated person.Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
There is nothing that an uneducated person can teach an educated person.
Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion.

In today’s world education becomes more important on people life. They learn essential things in school from educated people, such as their teachers and classmates. Although education provides many benefits, in my opinion, I disagree that an uneducated person cannot teach an educated person, because, they can teach us basic things like how to prosper in life and how to remain healthy.

First of all, in life there are lots of things that does not need education for a person to know. People learn ways to have a good and efficient life not only by education, but also their own experiences. In fact, an uneducated person who has lots of experience can teach others about life, for instance, how to eat, what to eat, how to solve personal problems and how to raise a child. In addition, there are good qualities that can be learned regardless on the education of the person, uneducated people that know how to respect others usually teach educated people to be humble. Another skill that is taught by an uneducated person is how to cook, because, this is learned through practice and observation. For example, grandmothers cook the best food and they did not have education, they learn how to cook from advices by her mother.

Furthermore, old uneducated people are very healthy. Their ways of living and considerations in their meals help them to stay healthy through the years. Moreover, they use alternative medicine to cure health problems in ways the doctor do not know. For example, it is said that to control respiratory diseases, you should drink milk with thyme.

In conclusion, even though in the modern world everyone educates by learning from teachers and other educated people, there are some skills than cannot be well taught in this way. In fact, educated person may learn from an uneducated person, because they not only have good qualities, they also have lots of experience and useful skills.