Which one do you think is the most useful practice to improve our environment 1 walking or bicycling to reduce driving 2 only consuming organic food to reduce pesticides 3 reusing waters

Which one do you think is the most useful practice to improve our environment?
1) walking or bicycling to reduce driving
 2) only consuming organic food to reduce pesticides
 3) reusing waters

It is important to improve our environment, but people are short-sighted and lazy. How improvements are made is always core to their convenience and efficiency. In my opinion, walking or riding bicycles to reduce driving is the best way to suit this situation.

As the benefits of walking or biking to reduce driving are known—reducing air pollution, cutting down on carbon dioxide, and offsetting global warming—more and more people will take this path to improve our environment. It is significant that you can minimize carbon footprint at the same time when you are walking or riding a bike instead of driving. In contrast, only consuming organic food is hard to feel that it can reduce pesticides. Although some people might argue that reusing water improves our environment obviously, the used water is implicated with hygiene issues.

Due to people’s laziness and lacking motivation to improve our environment, it is necessary to combine the improvement with their own profit. In order to stay healthy, people always need to do physical training, walking or biking is a good way to exercise, which can improve our environment at the same time. By comparison, only consuming organic food not only brings inconvenience but also has to waste a lot of money in a commercial scam. Reusing water costs so much time to store used water and carry it to some place when it needs to be used.

To achieve the improvement of our environment, it is strongly advised that walking or bicycling to reduce driving because people can feel their attribution to the environment and keep healthy when they are bicycling or walking.