tpo 16 British Archaeology

tpo 16
British Archaeology

The author of the reading talks about the challenges that archeology encounter in 20th century. The lecturer, however, casts doubt on tha main points made in the passage. She claims that all these changes make the situation better.

Although many artifacts were destroyed during building projects, the professor claims that the area must be examined by experts previous to new construction. Furthermore, building around the archaeological artifacts is a way to maintain sites and prevent lost.

Even though financial assists are not enough for many archaeologists, the professor states that with these new rules any work at the site will be funded by the company itself from the beginning of the process. Moreover, this funding gives the chance to study archeological sites by scientists in a wider range than before.

Despite the fact that jobs are limited and hard to find for archeologists, the lecturer believes that new guidelines provide a lot of jobs opportunities during work process. Examine the field, making the plan and collect the final data all these assignments done by archaeologist. Which increase the number of expertise in United Kingdom.