Society should identify those children who have special talents and provide training for them at an early age to develop their talents.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain your

Society should identify those children who have special talents and provide training for them at an early age to develop their talents.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, describe specific circumstances in which adopting the recommendation would or would not be advantageous and explain how these examples shape your position.

The children are the future of the nation. The talent they possess- if crafted into a finite shape and evolved- can help in bringing a good name for the nation. Therefore, it is important for society to identify special talents among the children and provide training which will help them bolster their talent. The children's education and training should not be limited to the talent in which he/she wants to burgeon.

The role of the society is to help in identifying the talent among children and providing proper training to them in their respective field. Indian born cricket player, Sachin Tendulkar has been a paragon not only in the field of cricket, but is well acclaimed in the entire sports genre. It was due to his realization of interest in the sport, which brought him to the zenith. His parent's realized his growing interest in the field, during his childhood, and help him undergo proper training in the Cricket school. The learning he obtained from the cricket school helped to develop his talent, this training have had been a significant factor in the success his has achieved today. If his parents would have discouraged his interest for the sport and exhorted him to pursue his future in arts or science field, the world might have never had such a glorified sports person. Therefore, it is crucial for the society to identify the talent, in accordance with the interest of the child, and help in the development of the talent by providing the necessary training.

The training provided by the society starting from the childhood can have a significant effect on the child. However, the training should not be limited up to the development of the talent, rather a holistic training and education be provided. If the society indulges in providing training solely for the talent - ignoring the basic and elementary education - such a technique will not prove beneficial for the child. A precocious singer will sing melodies which will be liked by the people under proper training. During childhood, if the society had only focused on nurturing the talent of the child by providing him only the necessary education required for singing, and not the elementary education. It will become hindrance in the career growth for the singer. He might face difficulty in understanding the basic knowledge required in day to day life. If with this singing talent he becomes a well known singer and aims to make money out of his profession. But, due to lack of knowledge regarding dealing with financial matters, like income tax or fund allocation, he will face difficulty in such daily chores. If the singer hires someone else to do the same job, he might be dwindled because of lack of knowledge. Therefore, it is important for the society to not just limit the training to the talent the child possess, but also to continue to provide elementary education through out. This will not only help the person with the glorification of his talent but also help in building up the overall personality the child.

The training provided during childhood can have a significant affect on the future of the children. A proper training- involving improvising the talent and not forgetting the elementary education, can help the student to strengthen his/her skill.