Education should be free

Education should be free

Education Should Be Free

To succeed in life, you need to be educated. However, some people can’t afford an education. Regardless of your financial state in life, you deserve to be educated. Cultivating your talents, filling your curiosity, and exploring your potential to be a better individual.

Education is one way out of poverty. Knowing that college is expensive, some people decided to stop schooling or don’t go to school at all in exchange for work. Grinding to support themselves and their families. But imagine a society wherein all people are capable of achieving their goals in life because of education. More people will be promoted if education is accessible to all. Having a free education can benefit deprived people and also our society. It can create more opportunities and modern civilization, securing a higher income, improving our economy, and providing a prosperous life.

Understanding how beneficial and life-changing education is, we should keep in mind that not all of us can afford it. In conclusion, education should be accessible to everyone regardless of their financial state. If all of us will work for the betterment of our society and economy by the means of free education, there will be no people who will suffer from poverty. All of us can progress and develop the future with well-educated manpower.