Nowadays dead penalty has been eliminated in many countries However there are some countries still keep that in their national rules Some people oppose to that problem but some others advocate with that strict law What is your opinion

Nowadays, dead penalty has been eliminated in many countries. However, there are some countries still keep that in their national rules. Some people oppose to that problem, but some others advocate with that strict law. What is your opinion?

In contemporary society, many countries have eliminated the death penalty in their national rules, but some others still mantain it. Some people advocate with that strick law being implemented whereas others say it is unacceptable one. In my poin of veiw, death penalty should be eliminated instead of maintaining.
On the one hand, death penalty is like the way that governments set up to preserve their law or order, as well as deter dangerous crime. For example, if someone commited to the crime of killing, he would be killed to compensentate for his big fault. In addition, governments can assure heinous perpetrators never have an opportunity to cause future tragedy. That may decrease risk for their country.
On the other hand, however, death penalty is an ultimate denial of human rights. Amnesty International describes the implementation of capital purnishment like this “The death penalty is the ultimate denial of human rights”. In fact, it is considered as a cold-blood killing of a human being in the name of justice. When death penalty is implemented, it is nearly the same action of the murderer. Thus, It is more terrible and regrettable if they executed someone who is innocent. There is nothing can make up for the “crime”, his family and lovers when he never relive. Furthermore, the evidence obtained to justify the death penalty is sometimes tainted. Some witnesses might be unreliable; some confessions obtained through the use of turtune; or some defendants were not given enough adequate legal of presentation. A lot of unacceptable fault may happen in this punishment.
To sum up, the deal penalty should be nowadays eliminated in the whole world so that the crimes have more chances to restart their life more responsibly. The human right is completely protected and there is no case that the innocent being killed.