All too often companies hire outside consultants to suggest ways for the company to operate more efficiently. If companies were to spend more time listening to the employees, sych consultants would be unnecessary.Write a response in which you discuss the

All too often companies hire outside consultants to suggest ways for the company to operate more efficiently. If companies were to spend more time listening to the employees, sych consultants would be unnecessary.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent at which you agree or disagree these statements and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statements might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations share your opinions.

Although honesty and modesty of the employess are the backbone of any company in order to operate efficiently,we can see that even well known and well esteemed companies will hire a consultant when it comes to increase the efficiency. This is due to the uncertainity to bring out the honest of the employee. This is consultants' cup of tea and they know how to do this very well.

This fact is ubiquitious, for example, we can see teacher teaching instead of parents. It's not something that parents can not do but this is something that a teacher is more experienced and habituated of. Similarly consultants are professionals for analyzing the problems hindering the efficiency of the operation and suggesting the solutions for the same. They have a hands on experience with various companies so they can find out the solutions more economically than the company. They come with an appropriate procedure driven approach like coming up with some questionaires or some case studies. Because of this matured approach they come up with assured and proven results in which they have successfully increased the efficiency of some companies.

Being the veteran of their business the task of analyzing any company becomes much easier for them.On the other hand, like said here in the issue, companies can also invest their time in observing their employees for achieveing the same but the problem is they have to invest their resources like time and money into this procedure. Company adopting such approach will have to come up with a plan like how much time and money should be invested, how much important the problem is etc. All these procedure is very resource consuimg and also it can't give the reliable result compared to the consultancy solutions because of the lack of the experience. Also the suggetions and reviews of the employees are not always reliable.

Although consultancy solution have some money invesetment but it is always better to have a good professional approach rather than wasting your resources after unproven and uncertain resulting approaches.