Undergraduate students majoring in Business or in the Sciences should not be required to take any courses in the Humanities since those courses won t benefit their future careers

Undergraduate students majoring in Business or in the Sciences should not be required to take any courses in the Humanities since those courses won’t benefit their future careers.

Business and Sciences are the most important fields to grow the economy of the country as well as make it more efficient in its operations. But at the same time, we can not ignore or encumber the fact that parts taught in humanities are sometimes the building block which helps them grow up from the rudimentary stage. There are both pros and cons for the same since everyone has really vague understanding of it.

There has been a time when countries fought to grow their economy by means of violence and some archaic tricks which are really important to know whether you are working in the business or scientific field since they are the one to provide you with built-up structures