The chart gives the number of men and women in further education in Britain in three periods and whether they were styding full time or part time

The chart gives the number of men and women in further education in Britain in three periods and whether they were styding full-time or part-time

The chart gives the number of males and females styding in Britain in three periods and divided into two styding full-time or part-time.
We can see from the graph that in 1980 most of men were educating part-time but from 1990, styding part-time was described and educating full-time was increased and in 2000, it was twice as many students as in 1980.
On the other hand, women styding full-time were rised and not only full-time, part-time also were increased, in 2000, styding full-time was three times as many students as in 1980. The numbers of education men and women, as you see, 1980, men were styding more than women full-time or part-time but it changed from 1990 and then in 2000. Women were styding part-time more than men and styding full-time was same number.
It is clear shows you women has high education now.