The pie charts below show the devices people in the 18 to 25 age group use to watch television in Canada in two different years Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The pie charts below show the devices people in the 18 to 25 age group use to watch television in Canada in two different years.

Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The pie charts illustrates about the gadgets like mobile phone, laptop, tablet, desktop computer, flat-screen TV and conventional TV that Canadians used to watch for during 2009 and 2019. Units measured in percentage.
Overall, the most significant device used by people in the starting of the period was conventional TV. On contrary, at the end of the period it was least used. After a decade, desktop computer and laptops remained stable.
It is quite apparent that in 2009, conventional TV had monopoly with 34% . In 2009, the proportion of laptop and desktop computer were same with negligible difference. The usage of mobile phone was 15% but after a decade it increased by 11% . Flat-screen TV and tablet were used least in the initial year but there was a significant usage of these two in 2019 . After ten years, the percentage of desktop computer and laptop was noticed 12% .