Finding it hard to remember important facts and figures Improve your memory in 10 weeks with our Memory Course Places are limited and the course is available for only a short time Please contact us by email at or call text us at You see the above advertis

Finding it hard to remember important facts and figures? Improve your memory in 10 weeks with our Memory Course. Places are limited and the course is available for only a short time.
Please contact us by email at ... or call/text us at….
You see the above advertisement for a course designed to help improve your memory. Write a letter to the organizer of the course. In the letter
give some background information about yourself
explain your own problems and why you would like to do the course
enquire about the methods used on the course
enquire about course fees and dates

Dear Sir and Madam:

I am a full-time international student at Douglas College, and I saw the advertisement for improving memory. I have worked as a digital designer for over five years, yet I realize I unable to concentrate very hard to memorize even small information. I have writing notes to remind me of all of the vital things through my smartphone, but it spends a lot of time. So I would be very interested in learning the memory course.

I have a few questions about the detailed information of the methods in this course. How much is this course cost and dates? Is this course online teaching or in-person? And where is the location? As I mentioned, I am a full-time student, and I worry about conflicts in the time, so I hope it can offer flexible hours. I am looking forward to your reply soon.

Yours faithfully,
Emma