Mrs Barnett an English speaking woman who lives in your town has advertised for someone to help her in her home for a few hours a day next summer Write a letter to Mrs Barnett In this letter Suggest how you could help her in her home Say why you would lik

Mrs Barnett, an English-speaking woman who lives in your town, has advertised for someone to help her in her home for a few hours a day next summer. Write a letter to Mrs Barnett. In this letter :
Suggest how you could help her in her home
Say why you would like to do this work
Explain when you will and will not be available

Dear Mrs Barnett,
I am writing this letter to aplly for a part-time job in which cut grasses in your garden
As the information in the advertisement, you got a problem in spending much time to cut your grass. It would be a pleasure for me to bring my lawnmover to cut it so that you can have some spare time to do your own things
Recently I have studied at the University of Exter. The tuition fee of this course is too high for me to pay, so working on this grass-cutter is an ideal option. Moreover, I cannot come back to my country on the next summer because of the pandemic circumstances in England, so this job is an efficient way for me to reduce the nolstagia.
The next summer, I will intern in the data company near my appartment from 9 a.m to 5.40 p.m, so the available time for me is from 6 a.m to 8.30 a.m
I am looking forward to your reply.
Yours sincerely,
Minh.