Your car is hired from a company and while you are driving on holiday you have a small accident You will have to write a report to the company to explain it You need to explain the following 1 When and where you hired it 2 Describe how the accident happen

Your car is hired from a company and while you are driving on holiday, you have a
small accident. You will have to write a report to the company to explain it.
You need to explain the following:
1. When and where you hired it?
2. Describe how the accident happened?
3. What kind of action did you take after the accident?

Dear Sir / Madam,
I am writing in order to report a small accident that I had while driving a rented car from your Auckland branch the 7th of July of this year.

Let me explain my situation. When I filled in the rental paperwork, I was advised not to drive on dirt roads. Therefore, I avoided these at all cost. Despite being extremely careful, the vehicle got a flat tyre as it was raining heavily and tree branches were falling on the road. After this event took place, I attempted to replace the flat tyre with a new one, however the automobile did not have a spare piece. I had to incur in extra costs in order to problem-solve this situation, which included paying for transport to the nearest petrol station and purchasing the artefact.

I hope you could kindly considerate the information stated above in order to calculate the final hiring cost since I had to spend an unplanned amount of money while it could potentially have been avoided. I would also like to suggest to review your safety policies in order to maintain a high quality service.

Yours faithfully,
Agustina Ciarla