More and more qualified people are moving from poor to rich countries to fill vacancies in specialist areas like engineering, computing and medicine. 
Some people believe that by encouraging the movement of such people, rich countries are stealing from po

Some people believe that by encouraging the movement of such people, rich countries are stealing from poor countries. Others feel that this is only part of the natural movement of workers around the world.

Discuss both opinions and give your opinion.

In recent times there has been much debate about emigrating qualified people. One particular issue is whether this is a natural process. Some people think this is inappropriate for country. I do really think this is a difficult question, but I partly agree that this is a great choice for people and in this essay I will support my opinion.

One major argument is the fact that rich countries offer bigger salaries for outstanding . By way of illustration, such countries as France or Germany are the most appealing ones for people. In other words, it is the best way to earn good money rather than working in hometown. I would emphasize that this is a great opportunity fo people's targets. Second and related argument is that employers have excellent way to gain experience and improve their skills into their particular and related field. For instance, in rich countries like in USA science and educational system are widely spread and well educated. It is evident that if people will move to richer countries it might well help to improve their skills. Although I think it is a great experience working abroad.

There is also, however, significant counterargument that educational and economical level of country will decrease if well educated people will leave poor countries. To illustrate this point, if the number of qualified and smart people will fall it will affect the country's future dramatically. In addition in such fields as medical, science and so on. To my mind it will recall in the future and affect it in a negative way.

In conclusion, although it is a common belief that leaving your country is the worst. My personal point of view there is no clear answer to this question. My belief though is that working as a foreigner is a great opportunity to get experience and achieve your goals.