In recent years there has been growing interest in the relationship between inequality and personal achievement. Some people believe that individual can achieve more in more egalitarian societies while others believe that higher level of achievement is ar

In recent years there has been growing interest in the relationship between inequality and personal achievement. Some people believe that individual can achieve more in more egalitarian societies while others believe that higher level of achievement is are possible only if are free to succeed or fail according to their personal merits. What is your view of the relationship between the equality and personal success?

“Each person is born equal” is written in the First Amendment of the American Constitution and is upheld by most democratic countries. However, the equal treatment in reality is variant from country to country. The importance of an equal and fair social environment cannot be over emphasized when it comes to the issue of individuals’ achievements. This can be analyzed from the following two perspectives.

For the less privileged people, they are more likely to excel in an equal society. It is widely acknowledged that education is the key, is not the only one, to success. An equal and d...