Some people believe that exploring outer space is important because it expands human knowledge and might lead to discoveries that will benefit humanity in the future. Other people believe that space exploration is a waste of money that could be better spe

Some people believe that exploring outer space is important because it expands human knowledge and might lead to discoveries that will benefit humanity in the future. Other people believe that space exploration is a waste of money that could be better spent solving immediate problems here on Earth.

Choose which position you most agree with and discuss why you chose that position. Support your point of view with details from your own experiences, observations or reading.

Nowadays the science reached advanced levels in exploring the outer space which will be really useful in the future to the humanity.

Everything in this nature depending on the natural resources such as petrol, gas, water and so other natural resources which provide us all power and live needs, all new studies explain that these natural resources going to be missed in near future if world could not find the alternative solutions, that is why we can see a lot of countries trying to use the sin power to generate the power and electricity needed for our life or manufactories.

Exploring the new outer space may find some other replacements to the natural resources which we are using now, and this is very important to save the humanity to stay on continuous development through the new technologies using the new resources which will provided by the new founded resources in outer space.

But in the same time, we should not depend on the outer space as the only solution which can protect us in future, we should control our power consuming to be more monitored and more dedicated so there will be no loose of natural resources.

To sum up, we should continue in exploring the outer space to find new alternative resources, and in the same time we should be aware of existing resources to be under control.