In some countries today many people decide to have their first child when they are older What are the reasons Do you think the advantages of this outweigh the disadvantages

In some countries today, many people decide to have their first child when they are older. What are the reasons? Do you think the advantages of this outweigh the disadvantages?

many people claim that having their first child as they succeed or advanced in age. These situations had been widely spread out in much countries in the world. I believed that it is preferable to begin having a kid when the parents are older, mainly because of their finacial resources and skill of maturity.

First of all, it is worth considering why economic reserves give an effect on when the child born. many individuals prioritize achieving career stability and financial security before starting a family. they want to ensure they can provide a comfortable life for their children without significant financial stress. As a result, there has been a significant decrease in the percentage of people who raise a child when they was young.