The trend of old age home is Proleferating leaps and bounds Discus its causes and effects

The trend of old age home is Proleferating leaps and bounds. Discus its causes and effects.

Lifestyle has undergone dramatic changes over a couple of decades.It is well said that "Old is Gold". Nowadays,the trend of sending Senior citizens into the oldage home is mushrooming leaps and bounds. Here,I would like to account for both sides.

There are manifold points to shore up the former view. First and foremost,people have busiest lifestyle and therefore they have no time for the care of the grey generation. Therefore, masses send their grandparents into the oldage houses. Moreover,floks do not like spend the time with old people. As a result, oldage houses is increasing in the modern era.

Yet the another causes of this problem.privacy concern has the big issue of elevating oldage homes.Most of the people like to live alone rather than old masses. They didn't want any person interfair in life.Consequently,old floks are livining in the oldage home. Furthermore,In urban area space is small in houses and therefore this trend is make global issue.

There are numerous points to support the later views.children feel lack of love in the absence of grandparents because parents have busy due to hectic schedule. Thus,juveniles are going in wrong pathways. In addition,the traditional and cultural values are declined in every year. To be specific,old masses are living in away from their offsprings and therefore they do not teach the molarity. Hence,juveniles are adopting the reudely arogant.

To conclude, Senior citizens ate good decision maker.Young people are suffering from tension.