Creative artists should always be given the freedom to express their own ideas in words pictures music film in whichever way they wish There should be no public or government restrictions on what they do

Creative artists should always be given the freedom to express their own ideas (in words, pictures, music, film) in whichever way they wish. There should be no public or government restrictions on what they do.

In this concurrent era, freedom to express is a right which most of the people enjoy around the globe. so, majority agree that artists must have complete independence to present their perception in any way they want without any limitation imposed on them by authorities or society. However, I quibble from them and propound that although there are benefits of art creators illustrating freely, rule and regulations are required to curb them to keep up the wise conduct of society,

The unrestricted work of fine art masters has bestowed the world with enormous ideas to marvel and vision for the future. Michelangelo Buonarroti who drew the first painting of human flying in aeroplane was criticized at that time and many considered him as a psycologically disturbed person, but little did they know that it was a goal set by him to carry out. His art motivated Wright Brothers and they created first plane and achieved the aim set by Michel Angelo. Even though it takes many years to practically realize his creativity, it surely paves the way towards it. Therefore, giving liberty to artists to showcase their opinions will proliferate the civilization.

To the contrary, some command is must on art producers so that no one will feel offended in the public. this is simply because, quite a high number of people believe in god. If an originator originate any art in any form which is against their believe, it will create ruckus in the society. For instance, when an adult try to portray the character of 'Guru Nanak Dev' founder of Sikhism in a movie, sikh community felt ignited and even protest against it. Moreover, few work of art based on inhuman and brutal assertions such as women being treated as pets and so on bring colossal embarrassment to the world. Thus, basic laws must be levied on artists to obstruct the unnecessary uneasiness in the human beings.

In conclusion , since the right to depict opinions freely in a form of art has given futuristic goals, people and government should impose some laws on artists to avoid disputes and prevail peace in society.