Improving schools is the most important factor in the successful development of a country

Improving schools is the most important factor in the successful development of a country.

schools are miniaturized society and for most of the children the first place where they encounter the actual life. In my point of view, schools and education system play pivotal role in the development of a country. To begin with, schools have huge impact on students lives. In other words, good education and school can boost students’ self-confidence and prime them for their future professional life. For example, I was blessed to study in the one of the most prestigious schools in town featured with good education system. That really raised my self-esteem and now as a worker I do better than my peers. Second, improving schools regarding their sport facilities can also strengthen student’s physical situation as a result the students will be healthier. In long run, healthy citizens will lessen the health-related burden on the government and make profits for their country.