Students who keep their rooms neat and organized will be more likely to succeed than students who do not

Students who keep their rooms neat and organized will be more likely to succeed than students who do not.

I strongly believe that students who keeps their surroundings neat and clean are far more successful than their peers who do not do that. I feel this way for several reasons. First and foremost, being organized is one of the contributing factors for being successful because it can save time and energy. To be more specific imagine a student who has an organized rom and everything is in the right place. If he wants to find one of his records, he will spend just a few seconds; As a result, he can dedicate his time for studying. In comparison, imagine a messy room. If he wants to find that record, he should put a lot of time and energy just to find it and his time will be wasted for this unimportant thing. In addition, a person who keeps his room neat is able to keep his mind organized and clean too.