You are planning a short visit to a city where one of your relatives lives Write a letter to your relative In your letter Explain when and how long you will be in town Ask whether you can stay at their home Offer to pay for yourself

You are planning a short visit to a city where one of your relatives lives.
Write a letter to your relative. In your letter:
• Explain when and how long you will be in town.
• Ask whether you can stay at their home.
• Offer to pay for yourself.

Dear John

Hope you're doing well when you receive this letter. Its been a while since we contact each other. Anyways I would like to give a news to you that i will be in your city next month.

As you know i have been working with one of telecommunication company from past three years. Due to my excellent job performance my manager decided to sent me to represent our firm in tech seminar next month in your city Vancouver. The meeting will only be for couple of weeks and for that period of time I would like to stay with you in your apartment. The duration for this conference is only 3 hours a day. And then for rest of the day, I am free to go anywhere. During that spare time we can move around in your city and can enjoy our old friendship days together.

I know 14 calendar days are pretty much long. It will be a financial burden on you to feed me and to give me a shelter. But I would like to offer to pay for myself for the days that I insist to stay at your place.

Waiting for your reply, see you soon

Your friend
Meneer