Nowadays, people care about their appearance more than before to what extant do you agree or disagree

Every people in the world has style which different with other. Indonesian has culture and habits every place. Now is globalization era where people wear modern technology and modern style. Appearance is so important to people where, it is support people lives. Every place is Indonesian has different style but it has character which make another interested.

Some people disagree about statement because some people think firstly if you have a good appearance yet you don’t have knowledge. It wears in the future because you care about a good appearance and this can’t develop yourself. Secondly, they think appearance change culture of Indonesian because appearance makes person to follows people from abroad and they can forget their culture. More than some people think formerly Indonesian people is so famous about their character that friendly and polite also, with appearance can change own culture. Thirdly, they think if they care about their appearance they must have much money where, every day they must change their costume to always up to date, they think that how much they must pray for that. This is so expensive.

But I agree about statement because I think if some people has knowledge and then they don’t care about their appearance, they can’t to be anything because I think if their appearance Every people in the world has style which different with other. Indonesian has culture and habits every place. Now is globalization era where people wear modern technology and modern style. Appearance is so important to people where, it is support people lives. Every place is Indonesian has different style but it has character which make another interested.

But I agree about statement because I think if some people has knowledge and then they don’t care about their appearance, they can’t to be anything because I think if their appearance aren't good, another will underestimates their appearance and then they always think about another says. Finally they aren't confident although they have knowledge. Secondly, they think appearance change culture of Indonesian but I disagree about that, I mind that it just style and performance to support them but this is important to guarantee their live and we don’t need much money to always change own style but we can change own style with own idea to make own style.
In conclusion I agree about statement because I think appearance is important to us with that can to support own job and anything.

good, another will underestimates their appearance and then they always think about another says. Finally they aren't confident although they have knowledge. Secondly, they think appearance change culture of Indonesian but I disagree about that, I mind that it just style and performance to support them but this is important to guarantee their live and we don’t need much money to always change own style but we can change own style with own idea to make own style.