Your professor is teaching a class on business Write a post responding to the professor s question In your response you should express and support your personal opinion make a contribution to the discussion in your own words An effective response will con

Your professor is teaching a class on business. Write a post responding to the professor’s question. In your response, you should

express and support your personal opinion

make a contribution to the discussion in your own words

An effective response will contain at least 100 words.

Doctor Diaz

Starting this week, we will discuss how public transportation is funded.Public transportation gives people from all social groups access to their homes, workplaces, and shopping. Some argue that public transportation should be supported by tax revenue so that all people could have free access to it. What do you think?Should public transportation be free to all? Why or why not?

Kelly

People already pay so much in taxes for things like schools,roads, and law enforcement. I don’t think that adding one more tax-especially when some people don't even use public transportation——would be a good idea. People need money for other essentials for their families.

Paul

Free public transportation would result in having fewer cars on the roads.Also, it would mean cleaner air for the cities,and there are many health conditions that could be improved with cleaner air. I think the savings in health-care costs and less pollution would make it worth it.

No sample yet