The chart below show the number of working hours per week in industrial sector in four European countries in 2002 Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons with relevant

The chart below show the number of working hours per week, in industrial sector, in four European countries in 2002 . Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons with relevant.

The bar graph indicates the hours of work per week , in industrial sector is four different countries in 2002.

Overall, it is apparent that the maximum number of hours of employers was same in three distinct countries given in the table whereas in france the workers did work thirty one to thirty five hours uplifted in 2002.

Looking into the details, in sweden and Denmark, the highest percentage of laborers was 70% to 80%. First and foremost, employers did work miniscule one tenth in both two countries .

Jumping into remaining data, the proportion of workers highest was 51% in Britain and france. Secondly, in the country of france , employers did work 30% and further 51% whereas in United Kingdom employers done half . Moreover, laborers done minimum 7%.