The pie charts below show the most common advantages and disadvantages of Bowen Island according to a survey of visitors summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The pie charts below show the most common advantages and disadvantages of Bowen Island, according to a survey of visitors.
summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The charts compare the the most common benefits and downsides of Bowen island by review of tourists

Overall , most common advance is the local people while the most common disadvantage is a expensive cost of living

First of all , half of those surveyed visiting the island believe that there is very expensive accommodation whereas near 50 per cent said the local people is good side of island . The decor this is a bright side of Bowen and 35 per sent of tourists liked it while quarter say entertainment is the bad side of the island

Almost the same percentage of food quality and good accommodation about 10 percent but people claim that the food quality on the island is poor . And finally, the culture has 12 percent while the weather is the downside of the island has 15 percent