You have been offered a job overseas that you applied for write a letter to your friends who already knows about that job as well tell what kind of job is it explain why you applied for this job ask your friend about the country

You have been offered a job overseas that you applied for, write a letter to your friends who already knows about that job as well, tell what kind of job is it, explain why you applied for this job, ask your friend about the country?

Dear carlos,
How are you? How are things going with you? Hope this letter finds you in radiant health, and in good spirits. Iam writing to you to let you know that I received an approval from weatherford company In dubai, i will join them by next month, and i will work for them as a reliability engineer.
Iam so happy that I will continue my career in my field of study in the country of my dream, also I will join my sisters in UAE. You know these are the reasons why I applied for this job.
I would like you to tell me more about the country, also tell me what are the important things which I should bring them with me .
Waiting for a revert from your side.
Regards.
Kenza.