Your neighbours have recently written to you to complain about the noise from your house flat Write a letter to your neighbours In your letter explain the reasons for the noise apologise describe what action you will take

Your neighbours have recently written to you to complain about the noise from your house/ flat.

Write a letter to your neighbours. In your letter

explain the reasons for the noise
apologise
describe what action you will take

Dear Sir,

I am writing this letter in order to apologize for the trouble couse to you last night, due to the birthday party celebrated at my place. I am extremely sorry for this incident and will take care of these matter in future.

I am recently shifted to your neighborhood and was not aware about the major exam you have this week. It is been a few days that, I moved to this flat and therefore I did not get much time to repair the back door of the house. Yesterday we celebrated the birthday of one of my friend and was not aware the fact that the voice of music is loud and passing through the broken window of the door to surroundings. I am trying my best to get repaired it as soon as possible and would take care of not to occur any kind of inconvenience in future.

Apologize !. I hope you accept my sorry for the trouble you faced last night.

Yours Sincerely,
Preeti