Some of the methods used in advertising are unethical and unacceptable in today s society To what extent do you agree with this view

Some of the methods used in advertising are unethical and unacceptable in today’s society.
To what extent do you agree with this view?

It is argued that a number of advertising techniques are not acceptable and appropriate in the contemporary society. Personally, I strongly agree with this opinion.
These days, a host of advertising methods make unreliable and inappropriate contents. Firstly, a range of advertising techiques are used by high – profile commercial conglomerates all over the world to create deceptive information, which is incorporated into promotion and commerical videos on the Internet in order to promote their commodities especially the latest released products. Consequently, they may become a nuisance for the consumers. Moreover, advertising techniques are also used by commercial enterprises to make their advertisments appear everywhere which ranges from the mass media to our real life with the aim of widely disseminating the information about their merchandise and this makes us feel annoyed. For instance, it is quite easy for us to encounter a short commercial when we watch films on Youtube or when we go for a walk on the street and a tremendous number of people find it uncomfortable when their films are interrupted by adverts.
It is also noticeable that the wrong decisions of the consumers are frequently associated with advertising methods. It is apparent that advertising have a significant bearing on our choices and various techniques used in advertising purposes often make use of the far – reaching influences of adverts to grab the attention of the users and get exposed to their prospect purchasers. Businesses often use these methods to exaggerate their consumer goods and emphasis that they are the new ones although these items are identical with their predecessors. As a result, consumers do not make wise choises and they often buy products that are not really essential. Furthermore, the use of advertising techniques also begets the proliferation of advertisements and it seems that we are bombarded with adverts when our lives are saturated with advertising videos.
In conclusion, although advertising is of paramount importance in modern business, I totally believe that some advertising methods are harmful to the consumers and a number of these techniques are unacceptable in our society.