There is more and more outrage and anger common in society today Why is this Is this a positive or a negative development

There is more and more outrage and anger common in society today. Why is this? Is this a positive or a negative development?

It is believed that to deliver unpleasant feelings with an intense emotional state become current people’s bad habit. There are several causes of this phenomenon, however, I opine this issue has some disadvantageous development which will be deliberated more below.

Regarding the causes, more and more people express overwhelmed emotion being common expressions to show up disappointment, particularly adolescents with transition period from childhood to adulthood. Together with unhealthy environment (inter-adult conflict), ones are more aggressive which behave shouting, hitting and ignoring people. Furthermore, teasing and roasting on social media continuously turns one’s mood into out of control. This behaviour induces cyberbullying – containing offences to an individual and spreading malicious rumours – which end up appearing negative responses from internet citizen. Therefore, to provoke one’s emotional instability retains self-dignity by undergoing inappropriate verbal words and even attacking physical force.

On the flip side, we must realize the major drawbacks of imbalance emotion leads to unhealthy body condition witnessed in long run. It appears that realising bad-tempered influence hormonal imbalance (adrenaline) causing faster hearth-beat and higher blood pressure. A study stated there are three times probability to get stroke clotting blood in brain renowned as aneurysm. In addition, people would be loss of career having been earned during productive age. Mostly they would be excluded in workplace and social environment, and thus their performance in workplace decreases.

In conclusion, the causes of the inappropriate expression of anger amongst today’s society include finding identity in adulthood as well as stepping on self-esteem. While, I would argue that triggering health condition and losing the greater career are worth to be considered.