These days people have mony choices do you agree or disagree

These days people have mony choices do you agree or disagree?

Thanks to the technological advancements that have brought plethora of options for the people to choose the most appropriate thing to make their lives more comfortable and contented. Therefore, i completely agree with the aforementioned statement that in the contemporary time people have various choices to be made. I shall present my arguments in favour of this recently emerged trend.
To commence with, science and technology are the most prominent reason for this latest development in the choices of people. As there is no denying in the fact that technology has immensely revolutionized our lives. Gone are those days when people had to appease their desire by dyeing out their craving for something that went beyond their reach. For instance , in 2001 there was a handful of affluent people who owned mobile phones in india as it was cost a fortune to those people who were struggling to make both ends meet. However, today there are countless mobile shops as well as companies from where an individual of every section can purchase a mobile phone regardless of their financial agility. The reason behind this improvement is quite evident as technology developed it has equipped people with many options to decide which one is more better for them. Another crucial determinant of this situation is changing lifestyles of people as we all are quite aware with the emergence of throw away society that has given birth to these new choices of people since they get bored with the same thing in a short span of time their yearning for getting new item arises they go to the market where there they can get more things of their own choices.

Moreover, people's craving for getting best thing actually makes the competition in global market more toughest. Thus, in order to stake the demand of their customers manufacturers have to produce more and more products so that they could make their clients list more longer and provide them products with good quality and quantity.

In conclusion, i must say there are many reasons such as technological developments, tough market competition as wel as people's craving for getting more and more have increased the number of choices to satisfy the diverse needs and wants of people of the entire social strata