It is sometimes said that people should be encouraged to get married before they are 30 as this is best both for the individual and society Do you agree or disagree

It is sometimes said that people should be encouraged to get married before they are 30, as this is best both for the individual and society.
Do you agree or disagree?

The common opinion is that one should be influenced to get married before they turn Thirty years old for the mutual benefit of themselves and society. I strongly agree with this statement. My impending essay will substantiate my stand.
Getting married at right time can have a lot of benefits. Firstly, the sexual life and understanding of the partner will be much better if one married earlier. One can perform well in young rather than middle age which creates a tight bond between the couples which leads to a happy, healthy, and long-lasting relationship between them. If the sexual life is not that much, then causes multiple issues in their life. For example, a recent survey which was taken from the people across all country jointly by one famous Television – Neils Bore Agency Survey says pairs got married at prompt age is having a long relationship than the couple got after Thirty. Secondly, the probability of giving birth to a child extremely high if they do it before Thirty. On the other hand, women who get into late marriage will have problems with that. Though they conceived, most of them ended up with cesarean during delivery.
The society also getting multiple advantages with early weddings. To start with, we can plan upfront about babies, how to bring them up, how well we can educate them. Good parenting leads to a better society to live in. On contrary, in later marriages, when the child turns into teens, their parents reach their fifties which leads to the cultural gap between them which results in an emotional disconnection between them which is not good for society too since always a happy family makes happy environment. In addition to that, once they crossed par getting an alliance or partner life will be more difficult, which may lead to few more years in our culture, eventually one may lose interest in marriage which creates an imbalance in society. A recent article in the Hindu daily newspaper proves the above with numerical data.
To conclude, it is more evident that getting involved in a family before thirty brings much more benefits to the couple at the same to the society.