Some people believe that it is the responsibility of individuals to take care of their own health and diet Others however believe that governments should make sure that their citizens have a healthy diet Discuss both views and give your opinion

Some people believe that it is the responsibility of individuals to take care of their own health and diet. Others however believe that governments should make sure that their citizens have a healthy diet.
Discuss both views and give your opinion.

Human beings have indulged gluttony over the last decades. While many people hold that authorities should have taken account of this predicament, others consider this unhealthy habit to their accountability.

It is true to say that country leaders ought to help people be mindful of their diet. Because their citizens’ mind is often full of temptation from attractive advertisements. Therefore, not only do people need governments to deter their craving from profit-target companies, but they also need to live in a healthy environment. Additionally, to earn profit efficiently with the least cost, many take advantage of chemicals to produce cheap food in low quality. And thus, the government can investigate and arrest those lawbreakers in order to shield sustainable food markets for society with legal platform and punishments.

On the other hand, people certainly need to take into account of their eating habits. Even though one may living in a healthy environment with being aware of his daily consumption, he still has a risk of having health problems, such as obesity and high blood pressure. Moreover, gluttony is extremely contagious within crowd effect. For instance, parents addicted to junk foods could inherit that custom to their children in the future. However, a vegetarian or traditional restaurant has a ripple effect on the area surrounding, as they offer and nurture positive seeds in people’s life. Therefore, an individual will may play a significant role in creating a long life expectancy for themselves and others.

In my perspective, people need a strong will and a healthy environment maintained by a strict government in it equally. Because I believe people’s consciousness is largely influenced by the collective energy from their community.