Many factors motivate people in the workplace Of these money is the most important To what extent do you agree or disagree

Many factors motivate people in the workplace. Of these, money is the most important. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Money is one of many factors motivated employee in the working environment. Is money the most important? This is still argued question for many people these days. In this essay, I totally believe that various factors play different important roles in career periods of employee, so money is only necessary but not the most important.
Employee could be motivated by several factors including reasonable feedbacks of supervisors, an obvious development path in career, aware and well-paid income. All of these are important for employee to choose a job. According to the last year survey of the Ministry of Labor, there is more than 90 percent of a number of unemployed which related to direct leaders as their terrible relationship in working is not reasonable to continue. A reason for this may be that employee could feed demotivated since they receive negative feedbacks for direct leaders about working results. This proves the importance of bosses in creating motivation for employee. Additionally, an obvious career development path enable employee to understand their future achievement, which they could reach, if they complete all documented Key Performance Indicators – is a method that various companies apply to determine working effectivity of their employee. This motivates employee to work hardly and they foresee bright prospect of their career such as promotion to upper positions. Moreover, staffs are also interest in the final year ’s aware. Since these staffs get this aware, they have more energy and high motivation to next challenges. Finally, money is important for employee in the working environment to have motivation. The basic reason for this is that all of employee have expenditure demands in life such as accommodation, higher education, financial support to member family or entertainment. Thus, money is a fast facility to adapt these demands with paying monthly bills comfortably. As a result, well-paid salary and extra bonus allow employee to focus on their job without any thought about financial burden daily, thus money has positive effects on staffs’ motivation.
It is hard to choose the most important factor effected motivation in workplace. Each employee tends to find jobs which bases on short term demand to different extents with every period of their career path. In more detail, it is easy for employer to motivate fresh graduates by using the power of money named high bonus, extra benefits or well-paid income as these labors need more money in order to refund education cost, which they could be financed by bank loans, so financial benefits are more crucial for fresh graduates when picking up jobs. In addition, non-experienced newbie could be motivated by right and suitable advices of their leaders. However, experienced workers being financial stability could set up non-financial goals including rewards or promotion to higher position because they want to prove their social position such as the idol for the new generation to learning.
In conclusion, I totally believe that no factor is known as the most important for employee to receive motivation in working environment, thus money is not exception. In each period of the career path, employee could be motivated by the several above factors in the certain different extent.