On recent holiday you lost a valuable item Fortunately you have travel insurance to cover the cost of anything lost Write a letter to the manager of your insurance company In your letter describe the item you lost explain how you lost it tell the insuranc

On recent holiday you lost a valuable item. Fortunately you have travel insurance to cover the cost of anything lost.
Write a letter to the manager of your insurance company.
In your letter:
-describe the item you lost
-explain how you lost it
-tell the insurance company what you would like them to d

Dear Sir or Madam:

I am writing to make a claim on my travel insurance policy no: XXXX. I lost my Rolex watch during my recent trip to new delhi. my name is XYZ and I bought this insurance policy prior to my trip. For your information, the policy covers the cost of any item that is lost during the journey.

I arrived in new delhi on April 10 and checked into the five star hotel (name). In the evening I went for a swim in the pool. Before entering the pool I removed the watch and placed it on the pool side table but when I came out of the pool half an hour later, I found that the watch was missing. I immediately alerted the hotel staff but they could not trace my phone. Consequently, I filed a police complaint. I have attached a copy of the FIR and the invoice to this letter.

Since the policy covers the watch, I request you to approve my claim and compensate me for the full value of the watch. If you need any more information, please call me on my number: 000000

Thank you for your time and support.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours sincerely

XYZ