Some people think that newly built houses should follow the style of the old houses in the local areas while others think that people should have freedom to build houses of their own styles Discuss both views and give your opinion

Some people think that newly built houses should follow the style of the old houses in the local areas, while others think that people should have freedom to build houses of their own styles. Discuss both views and give your opinion.

In this day and age, people’s sentiments differed as to whether or not new houses should be wholly constructed in the same style of the old architecture. From my personal perspective, I tend towards the opposite standpoint that everyone should be free to choose their own style of house. Therefore, this essay will look cautiously at both sides of this heated controversy and explain the reasons behind my opinion.
On the one hand, there are numerous perspicuous argument for the synchroncity of old style upon later buildings. First and foremost, the advocates of this viewpoint have thoroughly asserted that a traditionally designed area which strongly marked of the unique village or town, in terms of world cultural heritages, might build a deep awareness of total culture and attract more attention for these ancient town with the aim of comprehensively contributing to the government budget. Hoi An – an ancient town which now had registered the first place in World most attractive places league table in 2019. Secondly, in accordance with the entire design, the architectural heterogeneity with the anarchy mixture between modern and conventional houses could perhaps be an eyesore in relation to certain are.
On the other hand, the opponents have the exceedingly elaborate conviction against aforementioned view.The argument in favor of this viewpoint is that using low-price modern building materials such as artificial plastic or brick would reduce significant construction cost, which definitely has a considerable impact on people’s desire, whereas, traditional houses are also prone to possess a range of unaffordable natural materials, like natural stone from local quarries or especially wood – a very high-cost material. Besides, the maintenance costs of houses constructed in the old way tend to be higher compared with their modern counterparts as well.
In conclusion, it is clear to me that it would be better for people to have their right on deciding what style of their own houses.